Where Do I Find A Receipt For Purchase?
Once your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided at checkout. Please check your spam or junk folder if you do not receive this email.
Help, I Don’t Have My Receipt!
Don’t panic! If you’ve lost, deleted, or simply did not receive your confirmation, simply email us or give us a call with your order number/email address and we’ll resend it to you!
Are State Taxes Charged?
Currently, we only charge taxes in Texas and Nevada. If you are a tax exempt business/organization, please email your tax exempt certificate, and call us at our toll free number to place your order over the phone to avoid being charged the tax fees.
How Do I Track My Order?
Once your order is ready to leave our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. If you have multiple items in your order, please be aware you could receive separate emails and tracking numbers at different times.
How Do I Re-Order My Signs?
We don’t have accounts set up on our signs site, but you can give us a call at our toll-free number and our sign experts will be happy to set you up to order again!
How Do I Cancel Or Change My Order?
You can review the Cancellation and Change policies in our Terms of Sale. Please give us a call at our toll free number for any additional questions.
What is your product guarantee?
Your satisfaction is our passion. We promise you the best service, highest quality, and lowest prices! If your custom signs aren’t absolutely perfect, call us and we’ll make it right. Our sign experts are eager to make your experience 100% hassle free from start to finish.
Which Product Should I Choose?
- That’s a great question! Depending on what you’re using the sign for will determine which material you use. Vinyl banners, corrugated plastic, aluminum, feather flags, and car magnets are all great ways to advertise outside.
- Retractable Banners, Business Cards and Fridge Magnets are great ways to get your message across indoors!
- Our apparel can’t be beat to get people to notice your business, organization, or cause!
How Durable Are Your Products?
- Our products are printed with UV resistant ink, so they can withstand the sun and will not fade.
- Most of our products have a lifetime of 2-5 years. For harsher conditions (rain, snow, sleet), we would recommend using our aluminum signs for advertising.
How Do I Display My Signs?
- Our banners have a few finishing options including grommets and clear tabs. We recommend grommets for outdoor use. Use our banner bungees, zip ties, or banner hanging clips to hang your banners with ease!
- We have several different options to display our signs and banners. Check out our stakes and frames for signs, and banner stands for our banners!
Do you offer custom sizes or shapes?
Our teams have spent countless hours ensuring the items on our site are those that will get our customers the biggest bang for their buck! The sizes and shapes you see on our site are the only ones we offer. We are always striving to improve the customer experience, so please let us know if there are any items you feel we should add!
How Do I Know How Tall To Make My Lettering?
A good rule of thumb is every 1 inch of letter height provides 10 feet of readability for maximum impact. For example, 2” tall letters make the best impact at 20’.
How Do I Know How Tall My Lettering Is On Your Design Tool?
You can use the height of the sign to understand what size your lettering is. If the sign is 18” tall and your letters are a ⅓ of the size, your letters will be 6” tall. There is no equation between the font size and the lettering size. If you want a more precise measurement, you can give us a call!
What Colors and Fonts Should I Use For The Most Impact?
- Strong contrasting colors are best. This significantly increases visibility and makes your signs stand out from the crowd! Color combinations like yellow and black, red and white, and blue and white will get the most heads to turn!
- When choosing fonts, you should select bold styles with sufficient spacing between them. Try to avoid thin or script fonts when using vinyl banners or yard signs that will be displayed and viewed from longer distances.
What If I Need Help With My Design?
No problem! We’re happy to assist you with your design. We have a team of professionals ready to help get you exactly what you want for a minimal fee. Just give us a call at our toll free number to discuss your design!
What Are The Best File Types For Printed Signage/Apparel?
The best file types are going to be those that are vector-based. Vector files will continue to have crisp, clean lines regardless of how large you stretch them. Programs such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Corel Draw use Vector files. Some file extension examples are AI, EPS, PDF.
What If I Don’t Have A Vector File?
Not to worry, we can still take other files! File extensions such as JPG, TIF and PNG are also acceptable. These files will start to pixelate as they are stretched to larger sizes.
How Do I Prepare The Files For Your Site?
For any files, you can create them at size with the following DPI chart:
- Apparel, Business Cards, Fridge Magnets: 300 DPI
- Vinyl Banners, Mesh Banners: 100 DPI
- Feather Flags, Retractable Banners: 150 DPI
- Signs, Magnets, Decals: 180 DPI
Can I Find Images On The Internet?
Yes! We will not print anything that is trademarked or watermarked, but you can search for images on Google. You should always look for large images using the following steps:
- Save the image to your desktop to upload into our design tool!
- Right click on the image, and select “Save Image As”
- Once you’ve found the image you want, click on the “View image” button
- Click the down arrow next to “Any Size” and select Large
- Click the “Search Tools” button. Another row of options will populate
- Select the “Image” tab
- Type search term in your browser bar
Shipment / Delivery
What is your turnaround time?
You can choose a delivery option as quick as next day, but our standard delivery time is 10-12 business days. That includes the production and shipping time.
How Can I Expedite My Order?
We have several delivery options for you to choose from at checkout! You can select the one that best fits your needs for an additional cost.
Do You Ship To P.O. Boxes?
We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, so we’ll need you to provide a physical address at checkout.
Do You Offer Blind Shipping?
We can do that! Your items will be packaged and sent without any branding, and sent directly to your customers. Just give us a call at our toll free number and we can set this up for you!
How Do I Track My Order?
When you receive your shipping confirmation email, you can click on the tracking number to keep an eye on your item(s)! If you can’t find your confirmation email or you’ve misplaced it, give us a call and we’ll be happy to track the order for you!